"Friendliest Dive Centre in the Cook Islands"
We are the only multi-agency certifying dive centre in the country, so we are able to offer the widest range of internationally recognised diving courses and qualifications in the Cook Islands.
At Dive Rarotonga we offer quality diving in a fun and friendly atmosphere - so whether these are your first bubbles, you are already qualified and you are diving for fun, or you want to progress your professional diving career, we have dives to suit you!
Why dive with us?
- Boats manned while you dive
- Dive computers as standard
- Air analysed IANTD 02 clean
- New & serviced gear
- Good length SAFE dive times
- The Cook Islands only SSI centre
- Dives North, South, East & West
- 2 boats & 4 launch sites
- Highest qualified PADI instructors
- Max of 8 certified divers
- Full safety gear incl Life Jackets
Dive from our new 7.5m dive boat named ‘Evolution’, designed by divers and NZ marine architects to suit all your diving needs. Designed with safety and comfort in mind, the hull has pontoons that reduce roll, comfortable seating, tank racks and hand rails. There’s a safe swim platform at the back for your giant stride entries and a big ladder with handrails to make getting back aboard just as easy. Our boats are equipped with standard safety gear and we also have GPS, marine VHF, life-jackets, oxygen and first-aid on board.