Dive Rarotonga PADI / SSI
Visit our site: www.diverarotonga.com - Tel: (+682) 21873 or Local Freephone 0800 DIVE (3483)
Places to stay
- Rumours Luxury Villas and Spa - Cook Islands luxury accommodation in Rarotonga including beachfront bungalows and beach villas. Romantic, premier beach resort for Rarotonga honeymoons and weddings or relaxing family holidays, vacations and executive conferences.
- Rarotonga Backpackers - Hill top view, or on the beach, with a pool and a friendly, fun atmosphere.
- The Cooks Oasis - The Cooks Oasis is an 8 room self-catering mini- resort in Arorangi, Rarotonga. They have 7 stand-alone bungalows/studios and a 2 bedroom lagoon view villa nestled within tropical gardens.
- Palm Grove - Set in the enchanting area of Vaima on the stunning Southern coast, Palm Grove enjoys the peace and tranquility of one of the best locations on Rarotonga in the Cook Islands.
- Tiare village - Tiare Village provides a wide range of accommodation, to suit a variety of guests from backpackers and individuals to groups. We provide Dormitories, Self Contained Pool Units & Chalets. Backpacker lounge picture We are nestled in the secluded wooded hills of Rarotonga, approx 2.5 kilometres from the main town on the inland road, north side of the island.
- Aroa Beachside Inn - Privately situated, with crystal clear waters perfect for snorkelling, swimming or kayaking, our villas nestle snugly on the perfect white sands of the beach, where you can wind down and forget about the cares of the world.
- Kuras Kabanas - "Located on the northern end of the magnificent Muri Lagoon, Kura’s Kabanas enjoy a secluded beachfront location.
Here you will find time to unwind"
- Tropical Sands - "Tropical Sands has three spacious, self catering beach houses with large verandas in a secluded tropical setting"
- Koka lagoon cruises - Don’t miss a fantastic day out with Koka Lagoon Cruises exploring famous Muri Lagoon.
- Pacific Marine Charters - Fancy big game fishing? 'Reel Time' is a 31' purpose built game fishing boat, owned and operated by Wayne Barclay. Take a look at his website for more information.
Other island links
- Vaima Restaurant - The Vaima Polynesian Bar and Restaurant is set right on the beach on the South side of the Island of Rarotonga, in the village of Vaimaanga, in the district of Titikaveka.
- Tumunu Restaurant & Bar - Now the oldest restaurant on the island – heading to 33years!!!! – the Tumunu Garden restaurant still has the same name and the same owners AND offers a truly casual and friendly dining experience for all.
- Junior Marsters - Wedding photography for Rarotonga and Aitutaki.
- Waterline Restaurant - The age-old charm of the South Seas, You know it when you find it – a place which somehow captures the light of a sailor’s lantern, the smell of sea-spray and the gleam of pearls on sun-kissed skin.
Dive operators around the world
- Bubbles Below - Onu Hewett is the owner of Bubbles Below located on the tropical island of Aitutaki Cook Islands. His name translated into English means 'turtle'. Naturally turtles know the best diving spots!
- Mike Ball - World wide reputation for diving Australia. Exceptional diving provided on their liveaboard Cairns based dive service to the great barrier reef and the coral sea.
- Dive Tutukaka - Dive Tutukaka is the Poor Knights (NZ) premier dive charter operator. They describe the diving as "the best sub-tropical diving in the world".
- Dive Marlborough - Go Dive Marlborough, a PADI Instructor Development Centre and TDI facility; based in the heart of Picton has over 27 years of experience operating dive tours and dive training in and around New Zealand's Marlborough Sounds.