PADI Advanced Open Water - Continue your adventure!
If you've decided that diving is a sport you want to really immerse yourself in, then it is time for you to discover PADI Continuing Education. Taking specialties is a great way to hone your skills and learn some new ones. The PADI Advanced Open Water course is a great introduction to five PADI Specialty Courses. You get the chance to try out each Specialty area and decide where your diving interests really lie.
At Dive Rarotonga we take you on the following adventures:
- Underwater naturalist
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
The Advanced course introduces you to the dive training you will need to be prepared for any diving situation that may occur.
If you love one or more of the dives, you can go on to complete the PADI Specialty Course in that area. Each Specialty program will provide you certain benefits and gets you one step closer to your PADI Master Scuba Diver certification. Our goal is to prepare you for the adventure that lies ahead, as well as make sure you have a good time doing it!
- 5 x Adventure Dives
- The PADI online learning is the preferred option, contact us to sign up.
What's NOT included
- Transfers - can be arranged POA
- Comfortable in the water as a diver
- Scuba dived in the last 12 months
- Good level of fitness
- Medical statement completed - Read the Medical requirement for courses here
- Min age 12 years (under 18's require parent or guardian signature)
- You need to allow a minimum of 24 hours after completing your dives to fly off the island
- Be certified as a PADI Open Water diver or equivalent
- All rental equipment is included, although we recommend own mask/snorkel
- Max rental gear size: Waist size 100cm maximum, Chest 120cm, Hips 112cm
One-on-one course available NZ$ 780
Utilise dive 6 of your AOW package to earn a PADI Specialty Certification of Peak Performance Buoyancy, Surface Marker Buoy, Underwater Naturalist or Boat Diver for an additional $150 per person
Price valid for courses completed prior to 31st Dec 2022